How is user data processed?
Collection of personal information
UAB Autokurtas receives and stores any information that users knowingly provide by performing the following actions:
- → completing surveys;
- → making inquiries;
- → filling in forms;
- → ordering goods / services;
- → subscribing to the newsletter;
- → providing feedback;
- → entering the information on the website www.autokurtas.com.
Users may be required to provide their contact information, such as:
- → name and surname;
- → telephone number;
- → e-mail address;
- → permanent residence address;
- → other personal information.
When a user visits the www.autokurtas.com website, the website’s servers automatically record the information sent by the user’s browser. For example:
- → IP address of the device;
- → browser type and version;
- → operating system type and version;
- → language preferences;
- → the website you visited before visiting www.autokurtas.com website;
- → webpages of www.autokurtas.com that were visited;
- → the time spent browsing those webpages;
- → information that was searched for on the website www.autokurtas.com;
- → connection time;
- → other statistical data.
The user has the option not to provide certain information, but in such a case he or she will not be able to use some features of the website www.autokurtas.com.
Processing of personal data of candidates
taking part in the selection
If you have sent your CV (cover letter), motivation letter, letters of references and/or other documents or data on the basis of the information published on our website or in dedicated website intended for the selection of employees and jobseekers or a job ad posted elsewhere, your voluntary submitted later and other personal data below will be processed for the purpose of staff selection.
For the purpose of selection, we will process your personal data until we decide to recruit a particular candidate, until the end his probationary period, or until we decide to complete the selection process without selecting any candidate. This period usually does not exceed four months. If you do not object to such processing of your data, we will retain your CV and other data submitted for the administration of the candidate database for 3 years after the completion of the selection process so that we can contact you to invite for participation in a new recruitment or job offer.
We will process your personal data on the basis of your consent to participate in the selection process and, upon completion of the selection process, will keep it on the basis of the legitimate interest. We may also perform certain actions to fulfil our statutory obligations. Submission of your personal data to participate in the selection process is voluntary, but if you do not provide it to us, we will not be able to assess the eligibility of your application. You may object to the retention of data after the end of the selection, in which case your personal data will be destroyed and no job offers will be made in the future unless you voluntarily participate in a new selection or re-send your data. If you do not agree to the storage of your data after the end of the selection, please inform us when sending you your CV and other data in response to the e-mail or by signing the information form during the meeting.
Please be advised that exercising the right granted to us by the personal data protection legislation we can contact your former employers, asking for reference about your qualifications, professional abilities and professional characteristics. However, we will not contact your current employer without your explicit prior consent.
The user can at any time apply to UAB Autokurtas with a request to perform certain actions, as he or she has the following rights:
- → right of access – the user has the right to access its contact details and how they are processed;
- → the right to rectify – the user has the right to request the rectification, erasure or, depending on the purposes of the processing of personal data, to supplement incomplete personal data;
- → the right to destroy and the right to be “forgotten” – the user has the right to destroy its data or suspend the processing of its data (except for storage);
- → the right to restrict – the user has the right to demand that UAB Autokurtas restricts the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons;
- → the right to data portability – the user has the right to request data transfer.
The right to request the deletion of data, the right to restrict the processing of data, the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of data are not absolute and the law may provide for additional conditions for their implementation.
The user may also apply to UAB Autokurtas with a request to object to the processing of personal data when such data is processed or is intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling insofar as it relates to such direct marketing. The user can also contact UAB Autokurtas by submitting a request for assistance.
Users can submit their requests to UAB Autokurtas by sending an inquiry by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. UAB Autokurtas will provide the information requested by the user free of charge within 30 days, but if the requests sent by the user are manifestly unfounded or disproportionate (e.g. due to their repetitive content), UAB Autokurtas shall have the right to charge a reasonable fee based on information or notification or the administrative costs of the action requested by the user, or to refuse to act on the request.
UAB Autokurtas stores and uses this user information to fulfil legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce agreements. UAB Autokurtas may use any aggregate data obtained from users’ personal (or related to personal) information when users update or delete it, but this is not done for personal identification purposes.
Use of information collected
Any information that UAB Autokurtas collects from users can be used:
- → to improve the user’s browsing experience;
- → to improve the website www.autokurtas.com in order to make it more user-friendly;
- → to improve customer service;
- → to submit service requests and e-mails;
- → to send reminders to users via e-mail, such as news, etc.;
- → to administer contests, advertisements, surveys or other functions of the www.autokurtas.com website;
- → to generate goods and services;
- → to ask to evaluate and review the services or goods of UAB Autokurtas;
- → to contact the user after an online chat, e-mail or telephone request, scheduled appointment, submitted request for assistance, survey or order;
- → to answer inquiries related to the services provided by UAB Autokurtas;
- → to inform the user about changes in the services provided by UAB Autokurtas*;
- → to send the user additional information about the goods and services of UAB Autokurtas*;
- → to send information newsletters*;
- → to administer the services of UAB Autokurtas;
- → to launch and manage the website www.autokurtas.com and the services of UAB Autokurtas.
UAB Autokurtas hereby informs that the user has the right to object or at any time revoke his or her consent to the processing of his or her data for the abovementioned purposes marked with an asterisk. The user can revoke his or her consent by contacting UAB Autokurtas by submitting a request by e-mail: email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the data processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
If the user thinks that one of his or her contacts has provided his or her personal information to UAB Autokurtas and would like to request its removal from the database of UAB Autokurtas, the user can contact UAB Autokurtas by submitting an e-mail request at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information sent by the user’s browser is used only to identify possible cases of abuse and to collect statistical information about the use of the website. This statistical information is not collected to identify specific users of the system.
The following cookies may be used on the www.autokurtas.com website:
- → technical cookies – cookies that are necessary for the operation of the www.autokurtas.com website;
- → functional cookies – cookies that, although not necessary for the operation of the www.autokurtas.com website, significantly improve its operation, quality and user experience;
- → statistical cookies – cookies that are used to prepare a statistical analysis of the navigation methods of the visitors of the website www.autokurtas.com. The data collected by these cookies is used anonymously;
- → targeted or promotional cookies – cookies that are used to display offers or other information that may be of interest to the user.
- → without deleting them and/or changing the settings of his or her Internet browser and without making it so that it would not accept cookies;
- → by clicking the “I Agree” button in the cookie control.
UAB Autokurtas may display online advertisements and share aggregate and non-personally identifiable customer information. UAB Autokurtas collects this information during the registration process or through online surveys and promotions. UAB Autokurtas does not share personally identifiable customer information with advertisers. In some cases, UAB Autokurtas may use aggregated and non-personally identifiable information to tailor the advertisement to the target audience.
Disclosure of information to third parties
UAB Autokurtas does not sell, change or in any other way provide users’ personal information to third parties without notifying them in advance. This does not include www.autokurtas.com website hosting partners and other parties that assist UAB Autokurtas in administering the www.autokurtas.com website, performing the activities of UAB Autokurtas or serving their users if these parties agree to keep this information confidential. For the purposes set out above, users’ personal data may be transferred to the United States (hereinafter referred to as the USA), in which case USA governmental authorities may have access to such users’ personal data. UAB Autokurtas may also disclose information if required to do so by law, implementing the policy of the www.autokurtas.com website or in order to protect the rights, property or security of UAB Autokurtas or others.
Without the consent of users, UAB Autokurtas shall not provide personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. If the user expresses interest in a third party offer or purchases a package that includes a third party offer, UAB Autokurtas may provide the third party only with the user’s personal information that is related to the offer selected by the user. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be disclosed to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
UAB Autokurtas will disclose any information collected, used or received if required or permitted by law, such as at the request of law enforcement authorities, and when UAB Autokurtas believes that disclosure is necessary to ensure the rights of UAB Autokurtas, to ensure the safety of users or other people, to investigate cases of fraud or to satisfy requests from state institutions.
Links to other websites
UAB Autokurtas stores the information provided by the user on computer servers in a controlled and secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure of data. UAB Autokurtas takes the necessary administrative, technical and physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information it protects. The user’s personal information is stored on a secure network and is accessible only to a limited number of persons who have special rights to use such systems and must keep this information confidential.
Therefore, in an effort by UAB Autokurtas to protect users’ personal information, they acknowledge that:
- → there are security and privacy restrictions on the Internet that do not depend on UAB Autokurtas;
- → the security, integrity and privacy of all information and data exchanged between users and the website of UAB Autokurtas cannot be guaranteed;
- → despite all efforts, any such information and data may be unlawfully reviewed or altered by a third party.
User data is stored for five years after the last day of use of the services of UAB Autokurtas or the use of content of the website www.autokurtas.com. At the end of this period, the data shall be deleted in such a way that they cannot be reproduced.
Data security breach
In the event that UAB Autokurtas learns that the security of the website has been compromised or that users’ personal information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties due to external activities, including (but not limited to) security attacks or fraud, UAB Autokurtas reserves the right to take the necessary measures, including (but not limited to) investigations and reports, as well as informing and cooperating with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data security breach, UAB Autokurtas shall endeavour to inform the affected persons if it considers that the breach may cause harm to the user, or if the information is necessary in accordance with the procedure established by law. In such a case, UAB Autokurtas shall publish the notice on the website www.autokurtas.com, contact the user by e-mail, telephone or post.
If the user considers that the data processing related to him or her is carried out in violation of the requirements of legal acts, he or she shall have the right to apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
Updates and additions
- By telephone: +370 700 552 44
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: Verslo st. 13, Kumpiai village, LT-54311 Kaunas district